Press [Enter] to search
“Go Further Together” means you don’t need to find your way alone. At Encompass, we recognize everyone comes to the Pathway with their own experiences and insights into the journey. Scroll down to learn more and contact us!
We use Encounter, Explore, Engage and Embark to describe ministry opportunities of short, mid, and long-term durations. Much more than isolated experiences, these opportunities are how we commit to develop you personally and professionally over time, so you’re prepared to flourish in a life of ministry.
Your missions journey begins with your willingness to leave your comfort zone, cross boundaries, and embrace the posture of a learner by participating in a short term missions experience.
• Encounter a variety of cultural contexts
• Receive basic training in cross-cultural ministry
• Gain a foundational understanding of missions
Next, through a longer missions opportunity, like an internship, experience living cross-culturally while learning from and serving alongside a seasoned Global Worker.
• Explore missions as you immerse yourself in a new culture
• Develop important missional habits
• Contribute your gifts and skills to a local ministry
Follow your desire to live out the calling God has for you by preparing to serve long term in cross-cultural ministry.
• Engage in a vision trip to your desired field to confirm God’s call
• Build your team of prayer and financial partners
• Participate in pre-field training with Encompass mentors to be equipped for ministry
Embark on your first term of cross cultural ministry by deploying to the field and joining your team.
• Focus on learning the language and culture
• Complete training to strengthen missional habits
• Learn skills for contextualizing the gospel
Reach out to us below!