- Learn the language and culture so you can thrive in a cross-cultural ministry.
- Spend time in the community building relationships and sharing the gospel with others.
- Spend time serving people through a variety of projects and programs.
- Disciple new believers and see them begin to gather and grow as a spiritual community.
- Equip indigenous leaders to start multiplying culturally appropriate expressions of church.
- Commit to working on a team together with other global workers and national leaders.
- Commit to discover ministry partners who will pray and support you financially.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a different culture while maintaining the posture of a learner.
- Ability to learn a new language and communicate at a deeper level in that language.
- Ministry experience that demonstrates a commitment to evangelism and disciple-making.
- A supportive sending church that helps to discern and affirm your readiness to enter ministry.
- A bachelor’s degree with some formal Biblical training is preferred.
Encompass is committed to investing in you personally and professionally, so you’re prepared for a growing, fruitful ministry. Global Workers at Encompass are committed to a growing faith in Jesus, see themselves primarily as disciple-makers, and want to serve together with others on a team. This is a long-term ministry opportunity that requires a commitment of six years.