- Learn the language and culture so you can thrive in a cross-cultural ministry.
- Build relationships with students and families training at the Bible Institute.
- Help with student enrollment and other administrative needs.
- Work with the curriculum advisor on lesson planning while seeking needed resources.
- Teach students foundational Biblical beliefs applied to the local culture and church.
- Equip indigenous leaders to multiply culturally appropriate expressions of church.
- Commit to working on a team together with other global workers and indigenous leaders.
- Commit to discovering ministry partners who will pray and support you financially.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a different culture while maintaining the posture of a learner.
- Ability to learn a new language and communicate at a deeper level in that language.
- Ability to teach the Bible and positive pastoral ministry experience.
- A supportive sending church that helps to discern and affirm your readiness to enter ministry.
- A bachelor’s degree with some formal Biblical training is preferred.
Encompass is committed to investing in you personally and professionally, so you’re prepared for a growing, fruitful ministry. Global Workers at Encompass are committed to a growing faith in Jesus, see themselves primarily as disciple-makers, and want to serve together with others on a team. This is a long-term ministry opportunity that requires a commitment of six years.