- Spend time serving people by teaching English at the ministry center.
- Spend time in the community building relationships and sharing the gospel with others.
- Disciple new believers and see them begin to gather and grow as a spiritual community.
- Commit to working on a team together with other global workers and national leaders.
- Commit to discovering ministry partners who will pray and support you financially.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a different culture while maintaining the posture of a learner.
- Ability to learn the basics of the language and communicate at a moderate level.
- Ministry experience that demonstrates a commitment to evangelism and disciple-making.
- A supportive sending church that helps to discern and affirm your readiness to enter ministry.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent ministry experience with some formal Biblical training.
- A certificate in TESOL and experience teaching English to speakers of other languages.
Encompass is committed to investing in you personally and professionally, so you’re prepared for a growing, fruitful ministry. Global Workers at Encompass are committed to a growing faith in Jesus, see themselves primarily as disciple-makers, and want to serve together with others on a team. This is a long-term ministry opportunity that requires a commitment of two or more years.