Apostolic Church-planting Team Strategy
Primary course instructor - Dave Guiles
Executive Director of Encompass World Partners and former church planter in Argentina
Topics will include:
- Rediscovering the apostolic role in church planting
- Communicating the essence of the Church across cultural boundaries
- Planting churches that are not "founder-dependent"
- Developing reproducible methodologies that flow from Biblical priorities
- Creating an atmosphere that encourages new leadership to develop
- Understanding the principles of "movement generation"
By the time you finish this course, you will:
- Be equipped to explain the essence of teh Church to those outside of your culture
- Understand whether you have been gifted to work in church planting or development
- Develop a model of church planting that flows directly from Biblical teaching and example
- Choose reproducible methods consistent with your model and convictions
- Avoid the dangerous dependency patterns that prevent new churches from reproducing