This news comes from one of our staff in Central Asia: During the first 24 hours things were looking pretty bad for my mother-in-law. She was flown from their small town in Eastern Montana to Billings, and then on to to Denver where they were able to perform a procedure that took care of the aneurysm. She is still in critical condition but the immediate danger from the aneurysm seems to have passed. Now everyone is waiting through the next several days for the swelling in the brain to go down and to be able to see if/how much her capacities have been affected. They will be keeping her sedated in order to let the brain rest as much as it can during that time.
So, PLEASE be much in prayer for these dear folks. They are doing well but obviously it is difficult to be so far away during a time of family trial like this.