- Biblical Theology: see our Statement of Faith.
- Church Planting Focus: Since 1900, Encompass’ core value has been taking the Church where it’s needed most. Grace Brethren International Missions exists to spread the knowledge and glory of God by mobilizing men and women to evangelize and disciple the nations through church multiplication movements.
- Financial Accountability: Encompass is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), which works to assure the theological, financial, and operational integrity of member organizations. Also, Encompass is audited yearly by the accounting firm Dahms & Yarian. Click here to view ECFA Stewardship Guidelines and Donor Bill of Rights.
- Operational Efficiency: 95% of giving to projects goes directly to the field, while 5% is set aside for administrative costs. Over 82% of our organizational expenses are used for program services, such as missionary support, field projects, and other ministries that are integral to our mission. Vital supporting services such as field oversight, member care, coaching, recruitment, training, mailing services, payroll and finance, receipting, and legal compliance make up 15.4% of our expenses. Only 2.7% of our expenses are used for fundraising purposes. Click here to view a chart of how we used our funding last year.
- Charitable Giving and Tax Deductions: As a Section 501(c)(3) organization, all gifts to Encompass are deductible as charitable contributions for federal and state income tax purposes. As required by law, gifts are solicited with the understanding that Encompass has complete control and discretion over the use of all donated funds.
- Secure: Encompass offers industry standard “Secure Sockets Layer” (SSL) encryption. SSL encryption turns all Internet communication between users and CashLINQ into a string of unrecognizable data. This process safeguards Internet communication with CashLINQ from intruders. Also, in order to simplify our credit card security process, Encompass World Partners has decided not to store ANY credit card information on its premises. Therefore, our donors can have full assurance that their credit card information is safe. In addition, we rely on only PCI DSS complaint vendors to store recurring credit card information. Because of this, please do not email us sensitive credit card information.