|John & Kate Ward
Director of Recruitment
As followers of Christ, we are commissioned to make disciples of all nations. At Encompass World Partners, we ask God to send out workers to places unreached by the gospel.
If your identity is firmly in the person and work of Jesus Christ, you believe God placed you here to make disciples who are also committed to making disciples, and if you want to do that in the context of a team environment, you should contact us. We’d love to talk with you.
In addition, we can all be part of accelerating the Great Commission through the Luke 10:2b challenge: “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”
Will you join other believers in this challenge? Every day at 10:02am, would you ask the Lord to send out workers? And would you ask others to join you?
- Pray God will help you be faithful in praying daily for workers in His harvest field. Set your clock for 10:02 and join others in this challenge.
- Pray for prospective missionary candidates who are seeking God’s leading.
- Pray our interns and short-term teams will be encouraged and challenged in their ministry.
- Praise God for people who have had opportunities to hear the gospel around the world because missionaries are willing to go.
- Praise God for people who are joining the Luke 10:2b challenge and praying daily for God to send out workers.
- Did you know that Encompass is actively seeking workers to fill key roles? To learn more about these, visit our Ministry Opportunities page on our website. (EncompassWorld.org/opportunities)
- Did you know that Encompass offers a variety of short-term opportunities? For more information, visit the GO section of our website.
- Interested in going? Check out the Opportunities Database - over 70 ministry possibilities from around the world!