|Gary & Linda McCaman
An innovative and decentralized program of theological training is available to every church in Latin American’s Southern Cone. This program was developed by a team of educators who addressed the need of leaders to grow in knowledge, character, and skill. It is a system which prioritizes life application of biblical truth.
This training has been made available to a wide variety of people across a broad geographical base and is being used in culturally appropriate ways in Chile, Mexico, Uruguay, and Guatemala. It is also being made available online.
- Pray the current leaders will begin training tomorrow’s leaders today.
- Pray the biblical knowledge learned from the program would result in life transformation.
- Pray for the leadership team as it continues to adapt materials for a new generation of leaders.
There are 20 church leaders being trained in SALT teaching principles.
- The Strategic Alliance of Leadership Trainers (SALT) equips local church leaders by implanting, personalizing, and applying biblical truth.
- A team of nine continues to develop materials and train trainers.
- There are currently 10 people trained in SALT principles and teaching in their local churches.
- SALT is being used in Argentina, Chile, Guatemala & Mexico.
- Help equip emerging leaders by providing ministry training encounters throughout Latin America.
- Learn about SALT training.
- Support SALT training.
- Interested in going? Check out the Opportunities Database - over 70 ministry possibilities from around the world!