|Jarod & Jennifer Ebenhack: Justin, Jaden, Daphne, Dora, Brenden|
|Jose & Migdalia Marquez: Daniel, Gabriela|
Church planting and discipleship are key elements in reaching
the nations that God has brought to America. The Encompass team is working with ethnic leaders (Jose Marquez and Alejandro Robles) to launch new churches in the Atlanta area. God has given these leaders the desire to plant churches among the first generation of immigrants. Reaching them not only adds to the kingdom, but fertilizes the soil for God to raise up second-generation church planters. Some of these second-generation believers can then be sent back to their countries of origin as missionaries.
- Pray for missionaries who want to work among the ethnic groups.
- Pray we may continue learning, so we may effectively train and disciple ethnic church planters and missionaries.
- Pray for America. We are now the third largest country in need of missionaries (George Barna/Pew Foundation).
- Rejoice in the creation of a growing Hispanic home Bible study in the Marietta area of Atlanta.
- The ethnic church in Valrico, FL, is doing well and is seeing many professions of faith.
- Atlanta is home to multiple nations, representing 145 countries, speaking 761 different languages.
- Some of the groups/countries represented in Atlanta include: African-Americans, Asian Indians, Bosinians, Brazilians, Central Americans, Chinese, Cubans, East Africans, Haitians, Iranians, Japanese, Koreans, Mexicans, Nigerians, Pakistanis, South Americans, Southeast Asians, Russians, Vietnamese, and others.
- Learn about how Encompass is helping networking of ethnic leaders.
- Learn about reaching internationals in your community and Encompass' I-USA ministry.
- Do you want to reach out to internationals in your community but not quite sure how? Check out our Relational Bridge ideas.
- Interested in going? Check out the Opportunities Database - over 70 ministry possibilities from around the world!