Dr. Hibaile Augustin
Executive Director of CIDEL
Evangelizing and Discipling
Pastor Banga Boniface
The Center International for the Development of Ethical Leadership (CIDEL) was founded in 2005 by Dr. Augustin Hibaile. CIDEL promotes godly leadership training in the CAR and other African countries and fights corruption by organizing seminars in churches and government departments. CIDEL signed a protocol of partnership with the University of Bangui that includes the introduction of new ethics courses and the building of an Ethics Center/chapel. CIDEL will have an office in that building.
Radio ESCA provides quality Christian music and teaching programs to encourage believers and evangelize.
- CIDEL organized a student leadership conference in March, 2012. As a result groups of students are now beginning to pursue leadership training. Pray for this endeavor.
- Pray the chapel at the University of Bangui will become a reality and God will provide for the construction needs.
- Pray for an increased sense of ownership by the church so the ministry of Radio ESCA can continue.
- Pray for an increased sense of support for CIDEL’s ministry by the national churches.
- Pray for the vision to create CIDEL in Cameroon, Chad, and other African countries.
- Praise God for the protocol of partnership between CIDEL and the University of Bangui, signed in 2012.
- Praise God for the many open doors He has given to CIDEL and Radio ESCA.
- Praise God for CIDEL’s impact in Cameroon and Chad among Christian leaders.
- There is a great desire among government leaders to benefit from CIDEL's seminars. The Ministry of Interior has invited CIDEL to plan leadership seminars throughout the country.
There are spiritual threats against students that cause some resistance and deviation from Christian faith. This is a reason for CIDEL to seize the opportunity given by the university for a full-time campus ministry.
- Visit the new Friends of CIDEL website!
- Help this radio station stay on the air by offering your generous support of radio evangelism and discipleship.
- With your help, CIDEL can continue to hold seminars that impact CAR, Chad, Nigeria, Liberia and Cameroon.
- Interested in going? Check out the Opportunities Database - over 70 ministry possibilities from around the world!