|Gerardo & Patricia Pereyra
Presently, there are five new churches developing in Mexico City. It is our dream to see these churches reproduce themselves, thereby generating a movement of churches with the same identity. To make this dream become a reality, we are working in discipleship formation and leadership training.
The goal is to see churches with an outward look and missionary vision, as well as churches whose members love God, love one another, and love the community.
- Pray each disciple will multiply into three disciples.
- Pray each leader will mentor another leader.
- Pray each new church will have integrated 10 new families by the end of 2013.
- Continue to pray for more children´s workers—people with a passion for children, who will be committed to reaching our children for Christ.
- Pray the children’s workers in our five churches will recognize their need for training and use every opportunity to improve their skills as they lead our children in the things of the Lord.
- We rejoice in the Mexican leaders who are assuming their roles to guide the churches in the Mexico City region.
- We rejoice in the life of Cesar Rivas, a young emerging leader, who is growing in maturity and offering his profession (dentistry) for the service of God’s work.
- Mexico City population: 20,450,000
- Mexico City is the largest Spanish-speaking city in the world.
- Grace Brethren Churches: 6
- For the most part, missionaries are currently involved in training, mentoring, and counseling.
- Help supply leadership training materials in new churches and start a Christian bookstore.
- Supply Bibles, videos, tracts, and other evangelistic tools to help missionaries reach the unreached with the Gospel.
- Interested in going? Check out the Opportunities Database - over 70 ministry possibilities from around the world!