|Juan & Adriana Saez
|Jose & Susana Sepulveda|
|Edson & Ivanise Silva
|Edgar & Isabel Jordan
Salome, Belen, Paz
The vision to enter Chile began with a Chilean believer who was part of the church in Wilde, Argentina. The vision gained momentum as leaders from Brazil and Argentina met to pray and strategize concerning how to evangelize new areas of Latin America.
Today, our church-planting team in Curicó is truly multinational with members from Brazil (Edson and Ivanise Silva), Argentina (Susana Sepulveda and Adriana Saez), Colombia (Edgar Jordan) and Chile (Juan Saez, Jose Sepulveda and Isabel Jordan). In 2011, another Point of Light was launched in the capital city of Santiago.
- Pray for the Point of Light in Santiago, led by Edgar and Isabel Jordan. They currently have a children’s Good News Club with the goal of building relationships with the parents of the children who attend.
- Pray our church in Curicó will soon have trained leaders who are all Chilean.
- Pray the Lord will give clear wisdom and clear direction as to where the next church should be planted in Chile and who should be on that team.
- Pray the Lord will give a unity and love to our church that is contagious and attractive to its unbelieving neighbors.
- Praise the Lord for the Bible-teaching radio ministry of Edson Silva in Curicó and for our ministry partnership with Misión Vida–a like-minded congregation in Curicó. This alliance has been a great blessing.
- Praise the Lord for the new Point of Light in Santiago and for Edgar and Isabel Jordan’s leadership.
- Grace Brethren Churches: 1
- Points of Light: 1
- The Catholic Church has a strong influence on society and makes up 62% of the population.
- Population: 16,987,000
- Total People Groups: 20
- Reach the least-reached through the creative initiatives of our missionary team.
- Interested in going? Check out the Opportunities Database - over 70 ministry possibilities from around the world!