Dr. Rene Malipou
Mr. Theodore Namkoderana
Academic Secretary & Teacher
Teacher of Women
Dr. Francois Ngoumape
President & Director of
The Theological Seminary was founded in 1981 and is currently located in Bangui at the James Gribble Leadership Training Center. The seminary has been an important part of training pastors, church leaders, teachers, and ministry directors. Both husbands and wives attend classes in preparation for ministry.
- Pray God will send students to the seminary who are dedicated and committed to serving God in their own country.
- Pray God will give wisdom, health, and courage to professors and students as they often struggle with housing, food, and health situations.
- Pray the Theological Seminary will serve as a center to promote the effective application of God’s Word needed to address the needs of African society.
- Praise God our construction supervisor, Berno Pfrommer, has recovered from a heart attack and is again working on the Learning Center at the James Gribble Leadership Training Center.
- Praise God for the teams from U.S. churches who have sacrificed to assist with the construction and growth of the seminary.
- Many of our seminary graduates are serving in leadership roles such as Bible school directors and teachers, Christian high school directors and teachers, pastors, and ministry leaders.
- There are 44 students attending classes this year.
- The students hope to be holding classes in the new Learning Center building by late 2013.