|Drew & Catey Etner
Aiden, Tristan, Ariana, Catia
|Martin & Beverly Garber|
|Skip & Kerry Jeffries
|Steve & Celeste Kern|
|Eddie & Linda Mensinger|
|Rick & Twinky Satterthwaite|
What is a Special Assignment Missionary? Many people who have a passion to share the gospel and to meet needs cross-culturally cannot move and live overseas. They have specific skills that are needed by a missionary team, but they can invest only part of their time in ministry. They can serve through Special Assignment. They develop a ministry plan with their missionary team, work with their team for several weeks each year, and continue to help while at home. Many of our Special Assignment Missionaries are featured with their teams throughout this Prayer Guide. Others are listed here. Are you interested in seeing how you can contribute as a Special Assignment Missionary? Please call or text John Ward at (574) 268-1888, ext. 42.
- Pray Special Assignment Missionaries will be able to balance the demands of their other employment and their part-time ministry with Encompass World Partners.
- Pray they will understand the culture and the particular needs of the people to whom they are ministering.
- Pray people will understand the strategic role Special Assignment Missionaries have and will commit to prayer and financial partnership.
Praise God for the huge impact these Special Assignment Missionaries are having!
- We have 30 Special Assignment Missionaries serving in 10 countries.
- Seventeen are former Encompass missionaries who are still involved in ministries even though they can no longer live overseas.
- Support one or several of these special assignment missionaries
- Visit Drew and Catey Etner's webpage.
- Margaret Hull gathers and posts almost all of the news on Encompass' webpage. Check out her work here.
- Interested in going? Check out the Opportunities Database - over 70 ministry possibilities from around the world!