Vision and Values
VISION:To spread the knowledge and glory of God among the least reached of our world.
MISSION:To mobilize, equip, deploy and nurture multinational teams of disciple-makers who live and proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ through engaging in sacrificial service, intentional evangelism and whole-life discipleship, resulting in the creation of healthy spiritual communities.
Relentless pursuit of the Great Commission in all of its implications
Prayer that leads to vision that leads to Risk-taking faith
Valuing individuals And empowering teams
The glory of the Church as God’s plan for this age
Strive for Excellence in all we do
BASIC STRATEGY AND LONG-TERM GOALS:
To accomplish our purpose we strive to:
- Mobilize every man, woman, and child in the GBC to be tangibly involved in cross-cultural ministry.
- By 2015 our goal is to identify, equip, and resource a mobilization team in every GBC (USA).
- Deploy highly trained teams in strategic areas to initiate and nurture church planting movements.
- By 2015 our goal is to deploy 250 men and women on multinational church-planting teams to foster church planting movements among the least reached peoples of our world.
- Partner with churches and leaders around the globe to encourage church multiplication through effective training and strategic assistance.
- By 2015 our goal is for every GBC worldwide to have access to viable discipleship and leadership training systems.